Registered Nurse – Behavioral Health
|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
Stroll downtown Dublin, enjoy delectable meals, and carve out your own memories!
The Community: Dublin GA
Dublin is a city in Laurens County, Georgia with a population of approximately 16.000. The town, named such because the Middle Georgia Piedmont reminded Irish settlers of terrain in their native country, was founded on the Oconee River, which starts in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia before combining with the Ocmulgee River to form the Altamaha, a river which then proceeds to its mouth on the Atlantic Ocean. The Oconee forms the eastern boundary of Dublin, separating it from the city of East Dublin.
Minutes off exit 51 on I-16, Dublin stays ahead of the curve with award-winning dining at Deano’s Italian, Company Supply, and Holy Smokes, performing arts at Theatre Dublin and rich history with their walking tours. Experience Martin Luther King, Jr.’s first speech at MLK Monument Park & First African Baptist Church. Explore nature’s solitude, rejuvenate at their local inns, refresh with unique shopping delights, or simply rediscover the art of relaxation by strolling downtown. Whether you are stopping for a minute or for a long-term stay, Dublin revitalizes you with an unexpected array of adventures just ahead of the curve.
Learn more about this wonderful town called Dublin at their website here.
Airport information: The closest major airport to Dublin, GA is the Southwest Georgia Regional Airport, an hour and a half away. This airport hosts one scheduled airline – Delta Connection Carrier which operates three daily flights to Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, you can visit their website here. The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport supports the following airlines: Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Boutique Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and United Airlines.
Carl Vinson VA Medical Center
Since 1948, Carl Vinson VA Medical Center has been improving the health of the people who have so proudly served our nation. We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can. Services are available to veterans living in the Middle Georgia area.
Facility Address: 1826 Veteran’s Boulevard, Dublin, GA 31021
Behavior Health RN – REQUIREMENTS:
- Obtain patient history and pertinent family history.
- Assess patient and plan appropriate nursing care.
- Document plan of care and care given in patient’s medical record.
- Verify transcription of physician’s orders.
- Carry out prescribed physician’s orders and document inpatient medical record.
- Communicate pertinent patient data to charge nurse and/or physician as appropriate.
- Re-assess patient’s condition and revise plans of care based on identified nursing problem.
- Assess and document patient response to medication that has been administered.
- Recognize and initiate appropriate measures in emergencies/therapies.
- Instruct patient/family regarding prescribed medications/therapies and surgical/diagnostic procedures that shall be accomplished.
- Assess patient/family knowledge level, implement plan of instructions and record patient/family demonstrated level of understanding.
- Capable of initiating life-saving measures in the absence of physicians.
- Consistently apply VA customer service standards, demonstrating helpful, courteous, and respectful conduct at all times.
- Recognize and initiate appropriate measures in emergencies and assist with procedures.
Mental Health RN QUALIFICATIONS
- Shall have a current license in at least one state, territory, or commonwealth in the U.S. or the District of Columbia.
- Current certification in CPR/BLS and ACLS by an American Health Association Vendor.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience within the last three years; VA experience is desirable.
- Must have three references, one must be current or most recent supervisor.
- Immunizations must be up to date, to include COVID Vaccine (Boosters required).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.