Registered Nurse – Endoscopy
|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
Stroll downtown Dublin, enjoy delectable meals, and carve out your own memories!
The Community: Dublin GA
Dublin is a city in Laurens County, Georgia with a population of approximately 16.000. The town, named such because the Middle Georgia Piedmont reminded Irish settlers of terrain in their native country, was founded on the Oconee River, which starts in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia before combining with the Ocmulgee River to form the Altamaha, a river which then proceeds to its mouth on the Atlantic Ocean. The Oconee forms the eastern boundary of Dublin, separating it from the city of East Dublin.
Minutes off exit 51 on I-16, Dublin stays ahead of the curve with award-winning dining at Deano’s Italian, Company Supply, and Holy Smokes, performing arts at Theatre Dublin and rich history with their walking tours. Experience Martin Luther King, Jr.’s first speech at MLK Monument Park & First African Baptist Church. Explore nature’s solitude, rejuvenate at their local inns, refresh with unique shopping delights, or simply rediscover the art of relaxation by strolling downtown. Whether you’re stopping for a minute or for a long-term stay, Dublin revitalizes you with an unexpected array of adventures just ahead of the curve.
Learn more about this wonderful town called Dublin at their website here.
Airport information: The closest major airport to Dublin, GA is the Southwest Georgia Regional Airport, approximately an hour and a half away. This airport hosts one scheduled airline – Delta Connection Carrier which operates three daily flights to Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, you can visit their website here. The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport supports the following airlines: Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Boutique Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and United Airlines.
Carl Vinson VA Medical Center
Since 1948, Carl Vinson VA Medical Center has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation. We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can. Services are available to veterans living in the Middle Georgia area.
Facility Address: 1826 Veteran’s Boulevard, Dublin, GA 31021
ENDOSCOPY RN – REQUIREMENTS:
- Shall be directly responsible for care of the patient during endoscopy procedures and indirectly responsible through coordination and information sharing of both pre- and post-procedure care. The nurse will assist the physician during the procedure.
- Shal perform pre-procedure assessment. Review pre-procedure patient information, including H&P, medications, allergies.
- Coordinates planned nursing care with other health care team members. Identifies goals, formulates plan of patient care and evaluates outcome.
- Plans and assigns personnel fairly and efficiently.
- Trains and instructs new personnel.
- Acts as nursing team leader during the procedure.
- Includes the patient’s care person in the teaching to ensure adequate home care.
- Prepare the procedure room for the patient.
- Correctly identifies patient. Provides additional instruction as necessary.
- Should know how to perform Aseptic Technique.
- Shall know how to set up the procedure room and provide care and safety of patient.
ENDOSCOPY RN QUALIFICATIONS
- Shall have a current license in at least one state, territory, or commonwealth in the U.S. or the District of Columbia.
- Current certification in CPR/BLS and ACLS by an American Health Association Vendor.
- Must have a minimum of two years endoscopy experience; VA experience is desirable.
- Must display comprehensive and current knowledge of nursing theory and nursing care in the free-standing ambulatory endoscopy unit.
- Must have three references, one must be current or most recent supervisor.
- Immunizations must be up to date, to include COVID Vaccine (Boosters required).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.