Family Practice Physician
|Location||Oak Grove, Kentucky|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2017|
|Internal Job ID||17-00062|
MD/DO - Family Practice Physician
World Class Community Environment
The Community - Oak Grove, KY
The City of Oak Grove, Kentucky, just off Interstate 24, is located on the boundaries of Western Kentucky and Middle Tennessee. We are less than four hours from Atlanta, Louisville, St. Louis, Memphis and Nashville. Oak Grove has a population of approximately 9,000 and is noted to be one of the fastest growing cities in Kentucky. Our quiet rural community is most popularly known as "The Hometown of Fort Campbell", conveniently nestled outside the gates of the 101st Airborne Division. We are definitely proud of our 101st Screaming Eagles. Oak Grove is a constantly changing mix of long-time residents and new neighbors, and whether you just arrived from Albany or Zimbabwe, you are welcome here. In addition, Oak Grove is surrounded by outdoor recreational areas, museums, music venues, antique stores, small-town festivals and more.
Fort Campbell is a "World Class Community" and is home of the Screaming Eagles, of the 101st Airborne – the Army’s only Air Assault Division. Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky - Tennessee border between the towns of Hopkinsville Kentucky and Clarksville Tennessee. Clarksville, TN and Hopkinsville, KY are patriotic communities. American flags flying from many poles, and yellow ribbons serve as a reminders of those away defending our freedoms. As Fort Campbell Soldiers deploy and return from missions around the world, families, loved ones and the community greet them warmly.
POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited to)
- Perform a full range of general medical services which includes the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat urgent/acute diseases and injuries .
- Efficiently navigate through electronic documentation and various computer-based programs (CHCS, AHLTA, Microsoft Office Programs, etc.).
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities as needed.
- Assist in quality improvement data collection and review.
- Help with problem solving regarding quality improvement issues.
- Participate in multidisciplinary functional groups and process action teams as needed
- Uphold established patient care and practice standards.
- Participate in ongoing review of clinic policies and procedures and make appropriate revisions as
- Review and submit reports as required.
- May be assigned to other clinics in the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital footprint on a temporary basis as needed or for additional on the job training.
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Family Medicine.
- Must be a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) having successfully completed an accredited Undergraduate Program, Internship and Residency program.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience within the last three years in Family Practice Medicine
- Current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) as approved by the American Heart Association (AHA) through in-classroom training.
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
Keywords: Primary Care Physician, Family Practice Physician, Family Medicine Physician, PCP, FPP