|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
|Internal Job ID||18-00138|
The Beautiful City Requires Your Talents…
The Community - Belleville, IL
Belleville is a city in St. Clair County, Illinois, coterminous with the now defunct Belleville Township. The population was 42,034 according to the Census Bureau's 2015 estimates. It is the eighth-most populated city outside the Chicago Metropolitan Area and the most populated city south of Springfield in the state of Illinois. It is the county seat of St. Clair County, and the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Belleville and the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows. Belleville is the most populated city in the Metro-East region of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and in Southern Illinois. Due to its proximity to Scott Air Force Base, the population receives a boost from military and federal civilian personnel, defense contractors, and military retirees.
Scott Air Force Base
Scott Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base in St. Clair County, Illinois, near Belleville and 25 miles southeast of St Louis, MO. Scott Field was one of thirty-two Air Service training camps established after the United States entered World War I in April 1917. Its airfield is also used by civilian aircraft, with civilian operations at the base referring to the facility as MidAmerica St. Louis Airport. MidAmerica has operated as a Joint Use Airport since beginning operations in November 1997. Allegiant Air, the only commercial with scheduled flights at the airport, pulled out of the airport on January 3, 2009, but resumed direct flights to Orlando in 2012.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Prepare treatment areas for incoming patients.
- Administer complex, specialized supportive physiotherapy treatment in areas such as ultrasound, electrotherapy, and therapeutic hot/cold and therapeutic exercise in support of chiropractic treatments in the clinic in a safe and medically accepted manner as directed by the supervisor.
- Instruct and supervise patient exercise programs.
- Report unusual patient treatment response or hazardous or malfunctioning equipment to the supervisor immediately.
- Documents patient history, reported subjective symptoms, care interventions provided, response to interventions, observations, and patient education in the electronic health record as directed by the provider and according to established protocols. Reports any abnormalities to the provider immediately.
- Must possess formal training and certification through The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Board as a Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant or is a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). If not an LPN/LVN, applicant may be in the process of obtaining certification if the minimal experience requirement has been met. Non LPN/LVN applicant must complete certification within three (3) months of employment.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Chiropractic Assistant within the last three (3) years, or have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience with orthopedic/osteopathic clinical experience either in the inpatient or outpatient setting within the last three (3) years.
- Must have a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a chiropractic assistant if required by the state as required in the PWS.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.