|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Greenville, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2017|
|Internal Job ID||17-00036|
RN - Registered Nurse - Psychiatric
Write the Story of Your Life
The Community - Greenville, NC
Some places have what it takes to help write the story of your life, to help you create and live your life to the fullest: opportunities, people and experiences that open minds and doors; activities that enrich and entertain. Places so welcoming that you feel you're in the presence of family and friends, and that everywhere you turn, you find yourself in good company. Greenville is that place.
Located just inland off the North Carolina coast, East of I-95, over 20 parks grace the landscape of Greenville and Pitt County. So if you're an outdoor enthusiast, you'll find enough adventure and scenic beauty here to fill up the canvas of your days, and plenty of like-minded people who share your respect for the grandeur of nature, the intoxicating fragrance of our Magnolia trees, picnicking under the shade of oaks, fishing at sundown, or hiking down a path that leads you not to the trail's end, but to the conclusion that this is where you belong.
Position Overview (duties include but are not limited to)
The Registered Nurse (RN) is to provide comprehensive patient care both directly and indirectly to patients at the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Center (ADATC). The priority of the nurse is safety for the patients and staff, and safety of the environment. The Nurse may be assigned to a primary ward, however cross training is required, and nurses float from ward to ward as dictated by the needs of the patients, the skills of the staff members for the particular shift, and at times to provide continuity for a nurse who is working overtime.
- Assessing the patient, planning care (Nursing Care Plans).
- Implementing care and evaluating of care provided.
- Facilitate educational and supportive groups.
- Provide individual/group education related to specific disease processes, preventive health, medication usage.
- Day to day direction of Health Care Technicians assigned to the ward and participates in the evaluation of HCTs assigned to the primary ward.
- Designated person in charge and will direct interventions in a crisis.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted North Carolina or Compact state license.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year psychiatric RN experience.
- Must have current BLS/CPR and/or ACLS certification as required.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.