|at ( view profile)|
|Location||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Internal Job ID||18-00077|
MD/DO - Primary Care Physician
Be Captivated and Enchanted in Paradise…
The Community - Puerto Rico
Allow us to captivate you with our dynamic culture, heritage, local flavors, stunning beaches and unexpected adventures. Puerto Rico has it all. Whether you're passionate about nature and love to explore, or you want to experience our urban settings rich with culture, activities and nightlife – there is something for you. Fall in love with Old San Juan as you become immersed in tropical colors, beloved colonial architecture, epic fortresses, boutique and high-end shopping, and endless festivals and cultural events for the whole family. Experience history in the making in greater San Juan as its thriving art scene continues to grow and paint the city with awe-inspiring murals. The enchantment of Puerto Rico can also be found beyond the island’s major cities. One short ferry ride to the sister islands of Culebra and Vieques is the home to world-class beaches and magical bioluminescent bays that will light up your imagination. If nature and local cuisine inspire your curiosity, our gorgeous rolling mountains of the countryside offer a variety of local flavors and dishes known to be foodies’ paradise. No matter what you delight the most, we’re ready to enchant you.
USCG Air Station San Juan
United States Coast Guard Station San Juan is a United States Coast Guard station established in 1993 and located in La Puntilla sector of historic Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Is one of two USCG Search and Rescue station in the Caribbean. Duties at Coast Guard Station San Juan also include law enforcement, Federal On Scene Coordinator (FOSC), Area Maritime Security Coordinator (AMSC) and the Electronic Systems Support Detachment San Juan, Puerto Rico (ESDD SAN JUAN). Coast Guard Station San Juan also conducts escorts of cruise ships and some Navy assets entering and departing San Juan Bay. The Marine Safety Detachment (MSD) is located on the Island of Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Provide medical care based on primary and preventative care, to meet the needs (physical, mental, and emotional) of patients under a limited scope of and within his/her skills and training.
- Manage medical care; basic mental screenings; medication adjustments; mild depression, anxiety, and loss/grief issues; and continuity of care.
- Emphasize wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Promote continuity and quality of care through an ongoing relationship.
- Maintain universal precautions and infection control practices.
- Determine which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs.
- Provide smooth and timely flow of patients in accordance with protocol.
- Administer medications per facility protocols.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and assist during respiratory and cardiac arrest procedures.
- Keep patient informed regarding their plan of care, including lab and diagnostic test results as needed.
- Provide health educational, materials and resources to patients and their families for informational purposes.
- Primary Care Physician must be currently board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Primary Care Physician must possess two (2) years of recent clinical experience practicing as a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician.
- Primary Care Physician must possess current license to practice medicine in State of Clinic.
- Primary Care Physician must possess degree from an accredited school of medicine in the U.S.
- Primary Care Physician must have no unfavorable information on file with NPDB.
- Primary Care Physician must possess current DEA registration certification.
- Primary Care Physician must possess BLS from AHA, Red Cross, ASHI, or ACEP.
- Primary Care Physician must be bilingual - able to speak Spanish and English.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.