|Location||Washington, District of Columbia|
|Date Posted||April 26, 2018|
|Internal Job ID||18-00083|
MD/DO - Primary Care Physician
Semper Paratus - Always Ready
The Community - Washington DC
Bigger than life monuments and memorials, the most famous house in America, renowned museums, world-class art galleries and eye-catching architecture continue to be reasons to visit and live in “the District”. Washington DC is a hub for American politics and history, attracting as many school field trips as it does travelers. Spend some contemplative time at the Reflecting Pool within the National Mall, among the most patriotic places in the country. If you are looking to be right in the thick of things, look no further than Washington DC.
United States Coast Guard Base National Capital Region (NCR)
Base National Capital Region (NCR) serves as the single DCMS touch point for the support of Coast Guard operations within the 5th Coast Guard District, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with our operational partners to ensure the delivery of professional, responsive and cost-effective services to the American public.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Provide medical care based on primary and preventative care, to meet the needs (physical, mental, and emotional) of patients under a limited scope of and within his/her skills and training.
- Manage medical care; basic mental screenings; medication adjustments; mild depression, anxiety, and loss/grief issues; and continuity of care.
- Emphasize wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Promote continuity and quality of care through an ongoing relationship.
- Maintain universal precautions and infection control practices.
- Determine which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs.
- Provide smooth and timely flow of patients in accordance with protocol.
- Administer medications per facility protocols.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and assist during respiratory and cardiac arrest procedures.
- Keep patient informed regarding their plan of care, including lab and diagnostic test results as needed.
- Provide health educational, materials and resources to patients and their families for informational purposes.
- Primary Care Physician must be currently board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Primary Care Physician must possess two (2) years of recent clinical experience practicing as a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician.
- Primary Care Physician must possess current license to practice medicine in State of Clinic.
- Primary Care Physician must possess degree from an accredited school of medicine in the U.S.
- Primary Care Physician must have no unfavorable information on file with NPDB.
- Primary Care Physician must possess current DEA registration certification.
- Primary Care Physician must possess BLS from AHA, Red Cross, ASHI, or ACEP.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.